This week, Heritage hosted numerous leaders and foreign dignitaries each day.
A few of the leaders at Heritage this week were:
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Secretary Ben Carson
- Senator Ted Cruz
- Senator Joni Earnst
- Senator Orrin Hatch
- 14 Ambassadors
- And 20 additional foreign dignitaries including:
- Finland’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President of the Parliament of Montenegro
- Hong Kong’s former Chief Secretary
- Former Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Friends of Israel delegation
- Arctic Affairs Ambassador for Finland
- Bosnian delegation
- Republic of Korea’s National Assembly Member
- Vice president of the Congress of Costa Rica
Some of these leaders attended various meetings throughout the week while many of them attended a special event Monday that honored Heritage’s founder, Ed Feulner, and welcomed Heritage’s new president, Kay Coles James.
Heritage has long been a place to convene leaders together to further the conservative movement and this week’s guests are a direct result of your support.
Why do you think it is important to constantly host today’s leaders?