Your support helps combat “fake news” media.
The Daily Signal, Heritage’s online news outlet, has reached over 100 million video views on Facebook this year.
Launched just three years ago, The Daily Signal brings conservative reporting and commentary on the most important policy debates to multimedia platforms around the world.
We are often breaking the news on under-reported stories that news outlets then use in their reporting.
Here are our videos from this year that have received the most views:
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin: “You can’t regulate evil” (14 million views)
- Genevieve Wood’s commentary on neighbors helping neighbors through Hurricane Harvey (11 million views)
- Documentary: From immigrant son to Border Control agent (2.1 million views)
- Actress Sam Sorbo on why homeschooling is empowering (1.7 million views)
- Masterpiece Cakeshop goes to the Supreme Court (486,000 views)
Our online news organization continues to grow. Plans for the future include more multimedia productions, younger and more diverse audiences, and of course, fighting fake news.
Do you believe the Mainstream Media is doing a good job of reporting the news? Why or why not?